Some resources and information for both those in need and those looking to support local efforts
Food & Information Resources
- Manna on Main Street, Lansdale — Click here for available resources. Click here to donate online. A limited number of low risk, healthy volunteers are needed. Contact Manna’s volunteer director, Meg Teoh, at [email protected].
- Keystone Opportunity Center, Souderton — Click here to donate and for updates on available resources.
- RSVP — Click here to volunteer to deliver food to seniors in Montgomery County.
- Souderton School District —Click here to donate towards meals for students in the district. Click here for District resources during the school closure.
- North Penn School District — Click here for meal information. Click here for other resources during the school closure.
- Montco Anti-Hunger Network – Click here for a Food Pantry Map of Montgomery County
- Montgomery County – Click here to explore information, maps, and resources about the coronavirus outbreak in Montgomery County, PA
- Lansdale Borough
- Hatfield Township
- PA Dept of Health Pandemic Resources
- Centers for Disease Control & Protection – Click here for coronavirus information
Domestic / Intimate Partner Violence Resources
- Laurel House (Montgomery County) – Call their 24/7 help hotline at 1‑800‑642‑3150 or click here for information.
- Women’s Center of Montgomery County – Call their 24/7 hotline at 1-800-773-2424
- National Domestic Violence Hotline – Call their 24/7 hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Staying safe during COVID-19
Child Abuse Resources
- Montgomery County Office of Children & Youth – Call 610-278-5800 anytime to report concerns. Click here for more information.
Mental Health Care & Substance Abuse Recovery Resources
- Penn Foundation – Click here for information on their behavioral health resources or call their crisis line at 215-257-6551.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness – COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services – Virtual Recovery Resources for Substance Use and Mental Illness
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – Call 800-273-TALK (8255). Emotional Wellbeing During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Managing Mental Health During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention – Manage Anxiety and Stress
- MCC Material Resource Center — Support our April Service Project of Relief Kits by mailing a check designated for relief kits to the Material Resource Center at 737 Hagey Center Drive, Unit C, Souderton, PA 18964.
- Eastern District & Franconia Conference — Click here to learn what congregations and Conference Related Ministries are doing. Click here to donate to the Conference’s Shalom Fund to support pastors, congregations, and ministries in direct response to the Coronavirus and the ensuing economic crisis.
- Mennonite Church USA – Click here for information and worship/devotional resources
- Mennonite Mission Network – Click here for a live prayer time every day at 1pm EST