At Plains you will find women and men, young and old, seeking to live as faithful followers of Jesus Christ. The members at Plains are committed to caring for others, practicing peacemaking, and sharing God’s love and resources in the local community and across the wider church and world.
We are excited about what God is doing in the life of our church.
We invite you to visit, take part in our worship, and join with us as we journey together with Jesus.
Mike Derstine, pastor, welcomes your phone calls and questions.
Upcoming Worship Services
- June 24: Angela Moyer, Co-Pastor at Ripple Community, preaching
- July 1: Scott Roth, Associate Pastor at Perkiomenville Mennonite, preaching
- July 8: John Stoltzfus preaching
- July 15: Mike Derstine preaching
- July 22: Mike Derstine preaching
You Are Welcome July 4 Picnic ~ Join us to celebrate our diverse community! Click here for details.
Who Are the Mennonites?